Veet has recently launched Veet Spawax Stripless Wax Warming Kit– a professional quality wax warming system that melts wax and maintains it at the perfect temperature, giving you salon-perfect results at home.
The wax can easily be removed in one go, removing hairs as short as 2mm and smooth results can last for up to 28 days. Formulated for smooth application, simply apply the wax using the spatula provided and allow it to become dry to the touch - no strips are required. The kit is compact, unlike other bulky waxing kits I have used, there is no mess, it is really quick and simple to use.
The Veet Spawax Kit includes purple lily & sugar fig fragranced wax discs which help to create a pampering spa experience. The wax is suitable for the legs, underarms and bikini line but not suitable to use on the face. The Veet Spawax device does not require internal cleaning as any remaining wax can be reheated during the next waxing session. With regular use, your hairs will grow back fewer, finer and softer.
How to Use - 5 easy steps to salon-perfect smoothness:
1. Place the appropriate number of wax discs for the body area you wish to depilate (see side of carton) into the pot.
2. Plug in the pot - the warmer will begin to melt the discs. The wax is ready to use when it achieves a smooth consistency - in approximately 30 minutes (for 4 discs).
3. Scoop wax onto the spatula and apply a layer of wax to the thickness of an orange peel in the direction of hair re-growth. Try to make the end of the strip slightly thicker so that you can grip.
4. Wait for 30 to 60 seconds until the wax becomes dry to the touch. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the thicker end of the wax, and pull the strip back as quickly as you can, against the direction of hair growth.
5. After waxing, clean away any wax residue using some used wax or baby oil or Veet Perfect Finish™ Wipes.
Veet Spawax costs £39.99 and is available exclusively at Boots.com