Superdrug still have a lot of things under wraps but there shall be links with their sister company, The Perfume Shop. The Perfume Shop will launch their loyalty card later in the year, and if you have a Superdrug BeautyCard or Perfume Shop card you can use them in either store. The same lady who developed the Beautycard, developed the Advantage Card for Boots, and she has put right all the things she got wrong with her past experience.
- You are able to part-pay for products using the Beautycard
- The Beautycard shall have a handy mirror on one side
- Points can only be spent in multiples of 100, meaning if you have 900 points, you can spend them on a product worth £9.99 and pay the extra 99p
- You must of registered your card before you can redeem your points
- Superdrug's offers, which shall change monthly, will have bonus points attached to them, and you will get personalised bonus points sent to your email regularly, especially on the products you buy the most.
- Many stores are holding special events or pamper days to celebrate the launch of the card.
Will you be signing up for the Beauty card?