|Cheryl Cole Big Bouffant|
|Sarah Jessica Parker working Big Hair|
2. After washing, towel dry hair and apply Volume Blow-dry lotion paying attention to roots. I like the VO5 Heat Protective Volumising Spray from Boots.comor Superdrug with is light and has a non-sticky formulation.
3. Work Volumising Mousse into the roots to tips for an additional boost of volume. (I LOVE the Aussie Volume Mousse that I raved about here from Boots.comor Superdrug)
4. Blow dry using a high heat and a soft, large barreled brush, paying attention to lifting the roots.
5. Apply Hot Rollers from middle to ends of hair after brushing and remove once cooled.
6. Backcomb the crown and push hair backwards finishing with Loreal Elnett Hairspray from Boots.comor Superdrugto keep the style in place.
How do you like to create volume?