1. Set yourself a budget (and stick to it!) Shopping online and paying via paypal can sometimes feel like your not spending real money but unfortunately you are! If your virtual basket is bulging but you can't afford to pay for all the items, you can always save items to a wish list and wait until next month's payday!
2. Shop Around - check various websites as normally online retailers offer the same products at different prices so research who has the best deal.
3. Take Shipping Costs into consideration - some online retailers charge expensive shipping costs however most offer free postage - it's always worth checking if there are any discount codes running!
4. Online Coupon Service - MyVoucherCodes is the number 1 voucher and deals website in the UK. They are a free service that scour the web for good deals, online coupons, promotional codes and links to discounts and exclusive vouchers. Their purpose is to allow customers to economise and make great savings on a vast range of high street stores such as Debenhams, Next & New Look.
5. Read Product Reviews - the biggest advantage to shopping online is the ability to access information instantly. Before making a purchase, especially a big one, it's a good idea to research the product. Ask friends & Family for advice or recommendations and read honest product reviews from other customers.
What are your tips to save money when shopping online?