This shall be a regular feature where I’ll list my top 5 favourite products of the month that I have been loving, they might be old or new products.
So my favourites for April (in no particular order)......
1. YSL False Lash Effect Mascara – This is the blackest black mascara, it creates fantastic volume and thickness to the lashes whilst also conditioning and smells lovely. Some days I’ve just been wearing this mascara alone without any eye shadow or eye liner it’s that great! My only gripe is the brush gets clogged up with mascara quickly.
2. Cloud 9 Hair Straighteners – absolutely love these and haven’t picked my beloved ghds up since using them (which really says something!) Leaves my hair shiny, far easier to curl and wave my hair with these as the barrels are thinner and curved. Review coming here soon!
3. Ciate polish in ‘Main stage’ from the festive fever collection – my favourite colour at the moment its vibrant plumy pink but not too bright. Its also the perfect dupe for OPI Dim Sum Plum (see here). If you like this colour you can enter my giveaway to win the colour here.
4. Wahanda website – been loving the Mobdeals this month! Got some bargain deals, you can read about it here and check out the links in the right side bar for daily exclusive offers.
5. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish – has a lovely creamy texture and leaves skin feeling soft, clean and moisturised.
What are your favourite picks for this month?